How do I confirm my Apex Availability?
The Apex availability is fluid and can be affected by many aspects.
The best way to see your availability breakdown is by using the Availability Detail Report for the room and dates in question.
If you think there is an issue with your availability, then follow the below-suggested steps to fix it:
1. Have you tried an Availability Rebuild?
- Yes: Please see the below additional steps to follow should an Availability Rebuild not have corrected the issue.
- No: Ensure all users are logged out of Apex. Click on Administration -> General Administration -> Availability Rebuild. Proceed to run the rebuild, log out of Apex and in again and confirm if the availability has been corrected.
2. Have you checked reservations staying on the specific dates?
- Yes: Please see the below additional steps to follow.
- No: Access the Availability Chart either by clicking on the Speed Bar or by navigating to Processing -> Reservations -> Availability. Select the Room Type where the availability is out, right-click on the date and select "Drill down by Room Type Staying on". Compare these reservations with availability to ensure they correlate. Ensure to also check the Room Chart for allocated and un-allocated reservations.
3. Have you checked reservations received from the central reservations system?
- No: Compare reservations booked on Central Res (eRes) with reservations received on Apex to ensure they are assigned to the correct Room Types and that all of these reservations are indeed present in Apex.
How do I confirm my Availability in eRes?
In order to fix Availability issues on eRes please follow the below steps: 1. Have you checked reservations staying on the specific dates? Access the eRes Availability Chart and select the Room Type where the availability is out, right click on the ...
Reports missing from Apex RepView
Reports may be missing from Apex RepView due to one the following reasons: The incorrect date is selected. Reports have been archived/packed. Incorrect Apex RepView shortcut location has been added to the desktop. Apex End of Day has not been ...
How do I run an Availability Rebuild in NebulaPMS?
In order to run an Availability Rebuild please follow the steps below: 1. Rebuild Log into NebulaPMS and select the "Settings" menu. Select the "Reservations" menu and click on "Inventory Rebuild". Please note Note the warning displayed to inform ...
How do I create an Apex shortcut?
In order to create a Apex shortcut on your Desktop the below steps need to be followed: 1. Shortcut Click on the Windows Menu button, Select or Search for the "RUN" Option . Enter the IP Address of the server or the Computer name for instance ...
What is Apex Hyperspace?
Apex Hyperspace is used to move the System date to a future date without having to run multiple End of Days to do this. This is only in Apex version 2.44 revision 0414 and above. HTI Client Success Agents will be able to do this, no system ...