Why is my Rate not available when making a new booking in NebulaPMS?
In order to ensure the Rates are bookable in NebulaPMS please see the below steps:
Should you be making a reservation in NebulaPMS and not be able to find your Rate in the selection window, the cause is more than likely that the Rate Season is no longer valid, or has not been created.
- To check the Rate Season navigate to Settings -> Rates -> Seasons Calendar.
- Select the Year and Property to view the Rate Seasons Calendar.
- The Calendar will then show which Rate Season is valid over which dates.
- Next navigate to Settings -> Rates -> Rate Amounts.
- Select the Rate Code that is not displaying correctly, then the Year, Currency and Property. Please confirm that the Rate Amounts are correct on the Rate Schedules.
- Check that the Rate amounts defined are Unit or Single and Sharing.
- If the reservations are for Adults, Unit or Single and Sharing rates should be defined.
- Kids rates, Single and Sharing also need to be defined, if applicable, under the "Kids Rates" tab.
Once all the above has been checked the Rate should now display correctly when making reservations.
How do I add a new Rate in NebulaPMS?
In order to add a new Rate in NebulaPMS the below steps need to be followed: 1. Seasons The first step in the process to create Rates is to create the Rate Seasons. Navigate to Settings -> Rates -> Seasons. Seasons act as Rate periods that apply ...
How do I add a new Rate in Apex?
In order to add a new Rate in Apex the below steps need to be followed: Navigate to Administration -> Reservation Codes -> Rates. Step 1: Rate Category Codes Before any Rates are built in the system the main Rate Category codes should be built. This ...
Why is my Rate not available when making a booking in Apex?
In order to ensure the Rates are bookable on Apex please see the below steps: 1. Rate Seasons Should you be creating a reservation in Apex and not be able to find your rate code in the selection window, the cause is more than likely that the Rate ...
How do I add a new Base Rate in NebulaCRS?
In order to create a New Base Rate in NebulaCRS the below steps need to be followed: Step 1: Rate Codes Step 2: Hotel Rate Codes Step 3: Base Rates Step 4: Demand Calendar Step 5: Publish Each one of these steps will be explained in detail below. ...
How do I add or edit Rate amounts in NebulaCRS?
To update Rate amounts on NebulaCRS follow the below steps Select the Rates Tab. Select Base Rates. Select Property, Period, Rate Code and Currency which needs to be loaded. Under Base Rates Enter the amounts under the demand level/s. Enter Room ...